1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

ICE is missing from my contacts

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by rookiefireman, Nov 23, 2012.

1. rookiefireman

rookiefireman New Member

Hello, I tried searching for information on the in case of emergency contact, that I used on my DROID 3. I upgraded to the MAXX HD and went to set up my contacts for it and discovered that it appears to not be an option anymore. Did I miss something in the setup? Thanks for any help.
  2. stevew88

stevew88 New Member

Can't you just create a new contact as if it were a normal person and label it ICE?
  3. rookiefireman

rookiefireman New Member

I could, but they had a nicer set up before. It was at the top of your contacts and allowed you to put 3 people as your emergency contacts plus a note section that was easier access.
  4. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

It has been a year since I got my Bionic but I had a similar issue. I think it did not show up because I did to have a lock screen set. Do you have a pin or patern set up for your lock screen? If not set one up and then look at the top of People app. I have a giant red + sign to store 3 ICE contacts
Search tags for this page
android maxx emeregency contacts
create emergency contacts on droid maxx
droid maxx emergency contacts
droid maxx ice contacts
droid razr ice contacts

droid razr m ice contacts

droid razr maxx emergency contacts

emergency contacts droid x2
how to put ice phone numbers on droid maxx
how to set ice contacts on droid

how to set up emergency contacts on droid razr