Ice Cream Sandwich yummy!

davishusband

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the face recognition lock. I guess it won't work too well for people that have an identical twin that may grab their phone. Somebody had a leaked version of ice cream sandwich but Google wiped it off their phone. I guess it's much like a honeycomb which I don't know too much about. Does anybody else know about ice cream sandwich new information ?

Proud of my bloated D3, I don't miss unstable roms on my D1 at all!

rwking

Reaction score
I am looking forward to the face recognition lock. I guess it won't work too well for people that have an identical twin that may grab their phone. Somebody had a leaked version of ice cream sandwich but Google wiped it off their phone. I guess it's much like a honeycomb which I don't know too much about. Does anybody else know about ice cream sandwich new information ?

Proud of my bloated D3, I don't miss unstable roms on my D1 at all!

There's an app that locks access to other apps, but only the pro version has screen lock. It works really well, though. Visidon Applock. Check it out. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
davishusband

davishusband

Reaction score
thanks

There's an app that locks access to other apps, but only the pro version has screen lock. It works really well, though. Visidon Applock. Check it out. :)

Very cool thank you very much, it works great!

rwking

Reaction score
Very cool thank you very much, it works great!

Just be sure you set up an alternate unlock method. I shaved my beard off and it didn't want to give me access to my phone. haha I suppose if you do face training with varying levels of facial hair you can eliminate that situation. ;)

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
personally, I think it was a publicity stunt.