Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
If you flash this ROM, make sure to mark it as installed and nominate it for dev of the month!

Of course that goes for any ROM you install. :)

delt4

Reaction score
If you flash this ROM, make sure to mark it as installed and nominate it for dev of the month!

Done! I will also check my bluetooth on my work phone tomorrow to see if its the problem.

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
its a total different rom setup so yea... You might could restore your data

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
hey just curious....idk if there is something special I need to do...but I use mobile banking quite frequently. And I use suntrust to bank. For some reason it doesn't work on this ROM. It works on say, blurrymaxx. But I love icarus stripped too much to change to a new rom. I wanted to see if it worked on another ROM and it does. Do you all think it has something to do with permissions on the app itself? It won't let me get past the login screen. It just loads and won't do anything psat trying to login.

Would love some sort of answer on this :(

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
thats really odd. i have no idea what the difference would be or why it wouldn't let you on there. I mean it isnt like any bank stuff comes on the phone to begin with

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
[SP]JESTER;2392619 said:
thats really odd. i have no idea what the difference would be or why it wouldn't let you on there. I mean it isnt like any bank stuff comes on the phone to begin with

yea..its quite frustrating...b/c I absolutely love icarus stripped. I was running 1.5 for the longest time, and didn't know there was an update. So I flashed 1.8 and also blurrymaxx on slot 2. Idk why it works on blurrymaxx, and not on Icarus. I've been googling the issue all night, and found no luck. I really don't want to use another ROM, b/c I love ICARUS!!

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
well see if you can find any files that may be different that are allowing it to work. Something has to be going on lol

Call your banks tech support and ask what file the app looks for lolol

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
just found this in a thread on XDA, and I have no idea what it mean...but they said that this fixed it: "Last time I helped someone with this issue it turned out to be a pebkac error. " that was what the dev said in another forum. Any thoughts Jester?

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Lol no idea because... "User Error and related phrases such as PEBKAC ("Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair" and the complementary PEBCAK ("Problem Exists Between Chair and Keyboard"), PICNIC ("Problem In Chair Not In Computer"), PIBCAK ("Problem Is Between Chair And Keyboard") or ID-10T error ("Idiot error") are also used as slang in technical circles with similar potentially derogatory meaning.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] This usage implies a lack of computer savvy, asserting that problems arising when using a device are the fault of the user. Critics of the term argue that the problems are caused instead by a device designed in such a way that it induces errors."

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Have no idea, any way you could like backup the app while it works on one rom. And restore the app+data on icarus and see what it does then

shockaholick_01

Reaction score
[SP]JESTER;2392640 said:
Have no idea, any way you could like backup the app while it works on one rom. And restore the app+data on icarus and see what it does then

Tried it :( still a no go...

pistacio

Reaction score
I have to say, this ROM is fast! I noticed my available RAM was always above 410mb or so, which never happened on any other ROM I ran. But I also noticed Android OS usage was up there, about 40+% after 12-13 hours, and my bionic was running hot at times, to the point I had to shut it down (which also, never happened on any other ROM :( ). Also, a little less battery life, but not bad overall, about 15-16 hours on extended battery.

Unfortunately, I reverted to something else for now. I'll probably jump back on it at some point when I have time for a completely clean install (without all the fumbled OTA's I did, lol).

Thanks for your work!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

drice72

Reaction score
This is probably a stupid question. Being BLURR based, does this ROM keep webtop? I left CM ROM after getting a lapdock for Christmas. I really like it, but would also like a custom ROM.