ic update issue

rxonmymind

Reaction score
YleIt's been awhile since I posted hope all is good with everyone.
Maybe someone can help with the recent upgrade bug.
1. Voice navigation is absent. Check the box, uncheck nothing works.
2. The auto fill.paragraph screen fails to size the website. Thus I have to read everything "typewriter" even if I double tap. I'm having to read by moving the screen left to right. Prior to the upgrade it was fine.

That's it! Otherwise I don't mind this upgrade but navigation is a biggie as I travel a lot and don't want to be looking down at the phone looking at corrections in traffic.
Thank you for any help.

rjeatkrconley

Reaction score
Can't help with the voice nav, as I haven't used it since the upgrade. However, with the web browser, I am not having any problems. Its a little quirky though. I have to wait for the page to load before it recognizes the double tap and zooms. When it does finally zoom, it fits the screen OK. I checked to see if there is a setting for this feature and there is under advanced settings ans then under the page content.

View attachment 53055

Totally digging the screen capture..makes a visual reference so much easier.

OP
R

rxonmymind

Reaction score
Thanks for the assist. Now trying to figure out how to get to this advanced screen area..pm sent:blink:

OP
R

rxonmymind

Reaction score
Found it! To get to it one has to be ON or srfing the net~then go to settings which will lead you to advanced. Thanks!