1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I would like to start making themes

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by TheMayor, Jun 29, 2010.

1. TheMayor

TheMayor New Member

I am pretty good on a computer and I think I would like to start making my own themes. I really like some themes out there, Especailly the nextheme but there are just a few things I would like to twea and really try to make my own.

I can't find any how to guids but could someone start me in the right directions or maybe tell me what types of programs I would need. Any help would be appreciated.

I would like to start contributing to this forums because everyone here is great and I want to learn how I can give back
  2. SemperDroid

SemperDroid New Member

3. TheMayor

TheMayor New Member

Thanks for the info SemperDroid. LOL and sorry for all the typos, I was a little drunk last night.