1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I would like to buy the rezound, but sense UI is terrible, waiting on cm7 or cm9

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by jason_jm, Jan 11, 2012.

1. jason_jm

jason_jm New Member

sigh.....

got a thunderbolt now with cm7, very good

rezound with sense UI and bloatware, not so good.......

wait wait wait wait wait
  2. jchammer123

jchammer123 New Member

Of everybody's opinion is different but I'm loving the sense ui on my rezound. My sister has the Inc 2 and the sense on that is OK, but they seem to have made a lot of improvements on the latest version of sense. I came from the og Droid, and am actually liking this sense.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  3. kimintenn

kimintenn New Member

I'm coming from the OG Droid (with a brief Gnex rendezvous in between) to the Rezound so that's good to know about sense. I may have to give it a try before automatically adding a launcher like I had planned.
  4. jchammer123

jchammer123 New Member

Yeah, I always used different launchers on my Droid, but found that I actually like the standard launcher and many of the sense Widgets on this phone. I do need to root it though to get rid of some of this bloatware crap.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums
  5. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Moderator Premium Member

No need to wait.. Just run a Senseless ROM. That's what I'm doing and the AOSP launcher works just fine, however I like Launcher Pro better so that's what I'm running. If you're waiting for CM9, you could be waiting for a while, and you could miss out on a great phone....but hey, to each their own.
  6. cp24eva

cp24eva New Member

Gotta love it when people are deterred by a stock UI. I guess that's why we have forums. So folks can get the inside scoop on whats hot. So many things you can do to customize your Android phones man. I
Search tags for this page

rezound cm7