I wonder...

Reaction score
how long of a wait there is going to be on the droid shadow and droid two if its been taking people MONTHS to get the incredible? lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Months to get a DI?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
how long of a wait there is going to be on the droid shadow and droid two if its been taking people MONTHS to get the incredible? lol

I don't know about the Shadow but it won't work that way with the Droid 2. From what I read Verizon has agreed to actively promote the Droid 2 as they did the original Droid, so production will be in full swing.

HTC just dropped the ball by not promoting a good product. Maybe they didn't have the resources or felt that the Incredible would do as well as it did.

OP
paperdoll11789
Reaction score
Yea my friend ordered one at the end of last month and hasnt gotten yet and she was told she has to wait till mid june

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Yea my friend ordered one at the end of last month and hasnt gotten yet and she was told she has to wait till mid june

So it hasn't been months yet.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
HTC just dropped the ball by not promoting a good product. Maybe they didn't have the resources or felt that the Incredible would do as well as it did.

IIRC it's more of a supply issue with the Screens.