I was wondering...

debrad0307

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a hack for the DX that lets you get every market app for free?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to get free apps or anything I was just arguing with my fiancée about it.

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
Again, I apologize. Didn't mean any harm...

MrKleen

Reaction score
Developers work hard to create these apps and don't deserve to have their work stolen.

Of course there are always those few that feel though they are entitled to everything. It amazes me how so many people spend their welfare checks on expensive phones. (Not directed at original poster)

OP
debrad0307

debrad0307

Reaction score
Again, for the 3rd time.... I was not/am not trying to get free apps. It was a simple question to settle an argument without causing another one. That obviously didn't work. How does people spending welfare checks have anything to do with the post??

MrKleen

Reaction score
Again, for the 3rd time.... I was not/am not trying to get free apps. It was a simple question to settle an argument without causing another one. That obviously didn't work. How does people spending welfare checks have anything to do with the post??

As I said, my post was not directed towards you. I don't know you...

But you did ask a question about whether or not there is a way to steal software. I guess you did not need to know, but I guess you say your husband did. My wife has never wondered whether or not we could steal software.

And since you asked about my welfare check statement.... generally there types of people that need to steal $2 software. Usually those that can't afford $2 or those that have entitlement issues. Plenty of people that are on welfare that have big screen tv's, cool cell phones and Cadillacs... but have to go steal gas.

Again this is not directed towards you.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Alright now that were delving in to deep social commentary lets drop it and move on.

tappin and a talkin