I was looking at old threads, and I guess the Bionic really IS a piece of junk.......

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Did someone say Jesus was on this forum?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

B

bens42608

Bionic is amazing. People are stupid.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Bionic is amazing. People are stupid.

People who lack empathy are even worse!

And by the way, I've been following this thing since the very beginning at CES 2011. I don't need an article to back anything up. Bionic IS/WAS the Targa. Then the entire "Targa" concept phone was scratched, literally the whole thing, and that in some misshapen way became the Bionic. Completely different device, with a completely different name, but when it comes to contracts and story telling...yes, they are the same thing.

fatpomp

Reaction score
People who lack empathy are even worse!

And by the way, I've been following this thing since the very beginning at CES 2011. I don't need an article to back anything up. Bionic IS/WAS the Targa. Then the entire "Targa" concept phone was scratched, literally the whole thing, and that in some misshapen way became the Bionic. Completely different device, with a completely different name, but when it comes to contracts and story telling...yes, they are the same thing.

The targa was never scraped. The original bionic from CES was the Etna bionic which they did scrap and choose the targa as the new bionic.

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using Tapatalk

DunDun

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
"Sammy Davis" Galaxy Season 6
My Bionic ROCKS!

So sorry yours doesn't... and making another thread like this deserves a fart!

bbucks36

Reaction score
trolling, trolling, trolling, keep those wagons trolling.... raw hide!!:icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala::icon_ lala:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The targa was never scraped. The original bionic from CES was the Etna bionic which they did scrap and choose the targa as the new bionic.

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using Tapatalk

Ah that's right, good call. Same difference though! Point still stands