I want to remove apps, I'm a little new to this!-Help

SeahorseDeb

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, I am new to this forum! Some of you are probably frustrated to see this thread I am creating, but I want to remove a few apps on my DroidX that I don't want, nor use, nor do I want it using MB on my phone!! I firstly want to remove Blockbuster, but I don't understand this "rooting" thing. The reviews for BB are terrible, so I permanently want to remove it. Pretend I am a dummy and show me the step by step directions. Then after I learn that, I will remove a few more.... I am good with instruction, but the step by step is the best. Then, after I get that done I will want to figure out how to get my own home movies (ones that I own the copyrite to) onto my droid. So, one step at a time. I found this forum thru a user that had posted a "1 Star" rating for BB on the BB Market website. Thanks to him/her I can with your help figure out how to remove this nuisance app and a few more!! Thankyou!!!!!!:icon_ banana:

OP
S

SeahorseDeb

Reaction score
I have the Droid X, rather than Droid 1, is that okay?

OP
S

SeahorseDeb

Reaction score
Thx, I will go over to that forum. Hopefully the moderator will/can remove this thread.