i want to learn how to develop apps

Discussion in 'Android App Developers' started by mdhuber25, Apr 26, 2010.

1. dot

dot New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I couldn't agree more.

I almost bought "Head First Programming" for my son, but I wasn't interested in him learning Python. "Head First Java" really wouldn't be a bad place to start. I'm an old school procedural programmer and have a love-hate relationship with interpreted languages. That said, I don't want my kids to learn that. I want them to start with OO.

In the end, you have some sound advice in your post. Go to your local bookstore and get comfortable. Not that you're going to learn a whole lot in that way, but it might help you decide on what you don't know ;)

Bill M

2. chilin221

chilin221 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    It depends..

on how much programming experience you have. If you are decent at programming in any language, you could just go to the android developer page and learn from the documentation, but that takes a lot of reading and can be boring. Some of the descriptions on that site are hard to understand if you aren't a veteran programmer.

If you have little to no experience, or even if you have programmed before, but don't know how to develop android apps, I would start with mybringback's tutorial. (C Programming Course| Beginner Java Tutorials |Ios Tutorials). They have awesome video tutorials that are free, and the guy that teaches the course makes learning fun which your son probably love. Here is where you need to start for learning the basics of android.

Hope that helps. I had no experience before I finally found that site, and now I have developed a couple of simple apps. The key is to never give up!

3. Vanya_S

Vanya_S New Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. micheljordon

micheljordon New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    W3SCHOOLS is a online webtutorials web page. It provides the all guideline about the webpage creation. You can easily learn how can create webpage.

Search tags for this page
how to build android apps for dummies
how to learn to create apps
how to make android apps for dummies

learn how to create apps

learn how to develop apps

learn how to make apps

learn to create apps
learn to develop apps
learning how to create apps
learning to develop apps