I want to get a droid!

MrCapcom

Reaction score
either you open a new line (family plan) or open a new line (new customer) or if you have a upgrade like the new every 2 on your plan you can upgrade. Google Dell Mobility Store

OP
C

Christian

Reaction score
either you open a new line (family plan) or open a new line (new customer) or if you have a upgrade like the new every 2 on your plan you can upgrade. Google Dell Mobility Store

All we would be able to do is probably upgrade.. So I would have to see if we can upgrade? Or does the Dell Mobility Store tell me?

MrCapcom

Reaction score
I would login to (or have your parents login) to your Verizon Wireless account online or call them up and see if your eligible for a upgrade. If you are go to Dell Mobility Store and get the DROID for 119 they will call up VZ verify you have a upgrade if it goes thru then they send you the phone.

OP
C

Christian

Reaction score
I would login to (or have your parents login) to your Verizon Wireless account online or call them up and see if your eligible for a upgrade. If you are go to Dell Mobility Store and get the DROID for 119 they will call up VZ verify you have a upgrade if it goes thru then they send you the phone.

Okay, I'm logged in my account.. I don't know my parents. Sweet!!! So what does "
2 year extension" mean?

MrCapcom

Reaction score
when you use your upgrade or new every 2 your basically just renewing your contract for another 2 years

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

Okay, I'm logged in my account.. I don't know my parents. Sweet!!! So what does "
2 year extension" mean?

every time you upgrade your phone, your contract is extended another two years (unless you pay for a 1yr contract).

MrCapcom

Reaction score
so thats how they get you yea your getting a good phone at a discounted price but your telling them hey have my money for another two years.

THere are some free phones but they are garbage

OP
C

Christian

Reaction score

2 year extension" mean?

every time you upgrade your phone, your contract is extended another two years (unless you pay for a 1yr contract).

That makes since.. Thanks!

so thats how they get you yea your getting a good phone at a discounted price but your telling them hey have my money for another two years.

THere are some free phones but they are garbage

Aha, I see.. So I have to see if my parents are planning on using verizon for another 2 years..

Hahaha yeah I know, I have one, I hate it!!

Thank you!

MrCapcom

Reaction score
Yup me personally I am staying with VZ with all my discounts etc from my job and I get excellent coverage where I go

johnflo88

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 14 years old and I just really want a :motdroidhoriz: :motdroidvert: for Christmas, I was wondering how much it would be if I went to a Verizon store and I wanted to upgrade from my phone to the droid!:D :icon_ banana:
My Dad said "if you can get a good deal, I'll get you it for Christmas"

And if you think it would be worth it for me to get it.. So please let me know!
wow! I am so proud of you, not one of those "Brain-washed" I want a Iphone like every kid on the block.
If you do get the Droid I hope you try to utilise the full potential of the Droid and it can do so much I gathered.(I am getting my Milestone in canada and I am getting rid of the 2 iphone 3Gs) Challenge the Droid capabilities and functionality like a game. It's very educational for kids your age. Of course, you also can play game on it. Just remember that it's a computer and so much to learn. I was told it could be very intimidating but that's the best part of it. Challange it! You want to play games? Best of all,you've some very smart tech-savvy people in this commmunity who will help you.
When you have mastered the Droid, go to your friends with iphones and show them what you can do with the Droid.They're going to be in awe!
you're going to be a tech-savvy,maybe they don't even what you're talking about because they're only game-savvy,LOL' You know what I am saying.
Your dad has made one of the best decision and christmas present for you. Tell him what I said if that will help you a little. If it was iphone I'll suggest to him a ipod instead. Good luck and let us know what the out come?
Please,anybody who has some good input to help this 14 years old and I think he deserved it.

johnflo88

Reaction score
Hey Christian,

I guess it depends on if you are able to upgrade at a discount. I was up for a new plan with verizon and I got the phone for $149.

The best way to find out is go to the store and see what they say or call verizon customer service.

What phone do you have now?

Good luck, you will love the phone.
I hope it's an iphone.lol'

OP
C

Christian

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 14 years old and I just really want a :motdroidhoriz: :motdroidvert: for Christmas, I was wondering how much it would be if I went to a Verizon store and I wanted to upgrade from my phone to the droid!:D :icon_ banana:

wow! I am so proud of you, not one of those "Brain-washed" I want a Iphone like every kid on the block.
If you do get the Droid I hope you try to utilise the full potential of the Droid and it can do so much I gathered.(I am getting my Milestone in canada and I am getting rid of the 2 iphone 3Gs) Challenge the Droid capabilities and functionality like a game. It's very educational for kids your age. Of course, you also can play game on it. Just remember that it's a computer and so much to learn. I was told it could be very intimidating but that's the best part of it. Challange it! You want to play games? Best of all,you've some very smart tech-savvy people in this commmunity who will help you.
When you have mastered the Droid, go to your friends with iphones and show them what you can do with the Droid.They're going to be in awe!
you're going to be a tech-savvy,maybe they don't even what you're talking about because they're only game-savvy,LOL' You know what I am saying.
Your dad has made one of the best decision and christmas present for you. Tell him what I said if that will help you a little. If it was iphone I'll suggest to him a ipod instead. Good luck and let us know what the out come?
Please,anybody who has some good input to help this 14 years old and I think he deserved it.

Thank you very much sir! I read this to my Dad and I think it has already helped:icon_ banana:. I hope I can get it!:motdroidvert:

Thanks again, so much!

johnflo88

Reaction score

Thank you very much sir! I read this to my Dad and I think it has already helped:icon_ banana:. I hope I can get it!:motdroidvert:

Thanks again, so much!
Oh,you're welcome, I hope you'll get it on christmas. Maybe, he already did and you might find it under the chrismas tree :motdroidvert: on the 25th morning.I'll be praying for you.
Merry Christmas to you and your family. :heart: :icon_ banana: