I want to donate!

SpaZZoiD

Reaction score
I want the dev's who are working/ going to be working on getting the droid 3 rooted, roms etc. So if you could post in here who you are, some of the work u have done in the past for the droid community. Then post or pm me ur paypal so I can donate! I THINK EVERYONE ONE SHOULD, EVEN IF YOU CAN ONLY GIVE A DOLLOR! This will help get to rooting our droid 3 much sooner. Jrummy I have used/ tried everything you ever developed and I must say, keep up the good work!

Liberated v1.5, ADW, 1.5ghz..... stable with no problems

psouza4

Reaction score
I absolutely would. Point me in the right direction and when some magic happens, I'll donate $50 to the first root procedure that actually works (temp or not as long as full SU permissions are granted).

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I am working on root, haven't gotten anywhere yet, but trying to root a device is completely new to me. I don't know how much of an introduction I need but I have been doing Android ROMs for over a year now, originally started with The-Goods followed by Succulent Desire when I started the Droid Concepts Team, The team has been going strong for over a year and we have 9 members, some of which are the guys behind team inversion conversion which I am very happy to work with! For any questions just PM me or email me woodyman.dc at gmail dot com

Feel free to browse the DC site for some of our guides and other things, and also check out the work we've done in the DC section of the Droid 1

If you have any questions let me know.

Raptor007

Reaction score
I know achieving root is (not always) about money, but about bragging rights. That said I too will donate $50 to help support the dev teams working on root.

Alexis_88

Reaction score
I just ordered my droid 3 and i can't wait to have it rooted..so i will also donate to whoever can root the droid 3...

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums