I want to change colors...not a fan of blue

Discussion in 'Adamz' started by nateccnn, Mar 25, 2010.

1. nateccnn

nateccnn Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    I like Blue...don't get me wrong. But it is hard to read on the home screen theme I am using. Kind of clashes.

So...I chose the blue theme during the install. Do I have to re-install to chose a different color? The blue I don't like is the color of the battery icon and closk in the upper right corner of screen as well as the unlock slider button. Not sure if that is the theme color or what. But is there an option to change them? I sure can't find it.

Thanks,

Nate

2. nateccnn

nateccnn Active Member

Ratings:
    +25
    wow...67 views and zero replies. I guess that means I get to re-install the SG Rom again. LOL Or I get me a fancy pair of yellow eyeglasses (amber maybe) so that blue and yellow make green. That would also make me look cool. I can just see all the girls in the office follwing me around like lost puppy dogs. Whoa..wait...I thought I already woke up and now I'm dreaming again. lalala

Thanks for the help.

Nate

3. Droidfish

Droidfish Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LOLm yea if it's something you applied during the install, there's usually no undoing it. I would back up my data, nandroid restore and reinstall.

4. Erron

Erron Developer
    Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    cant you use metamorph and change the theme?

5. Droidfish

Droidfish Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, I was just referring to the preinstalled themes in the roms options, Erron's thinking a bit more outside the box than me today. Maybe I need more coffee, lol.

That said there are plenty of MM themes to choose from and you can find a bunch HERE.

I would recommend elegant droid from droid>, it's a green theme but I personally think its the best available right not. Mostly because it's sharp, and it's themed from top to bottom including the keyboard, system icons, and even some popular icons for market apps.

Check it out: Elegant Droid by Droid>