I want something on my LG G3 that is on the iPhones..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Could be they changed it for the G3. It's sort of convenient but I hate how I can't just drag and drop folders into my phone. I have to transfer the actual files from their folders into my phone and then sort them out on my phone. Kind of annoying.
Yeah.. that's annoying...Hopefully someone here with G3 can confirm but I find it weird you can't just find device on computer with the LG program

Tapped by NexusSix

OP
S

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've connected it to my MacBook but it says "No Android device connected. Please connect with USB Cable"
make sure you have USB debugging checked on in settings.. also unplug and reconnect.. it should recognize... if it fails then uninstall LG PC suite and reboot computer and try again

Also choose MTP (media transfer)

Tapped by NexusSix

OP
S

shadownet

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Twitter
lewischo93
Mmmm thanks guys.

I mulled it over. I'm going to switch over to the S5 just because I'm more familiar with it having owned an SII LTE before.

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
The g4 can show all notification w a shortcut u can add to menu bar at bottom works great

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
You can use ez file explorer which lets you send receive files and apps to any networked device you select. If you share a folder from a oc you can send recieve to it and it might work on a mac but dont know