I want my stock back; Plz Help

will187465

Reaction score
I tried to get the New Rezound ICS update, but after it failed a thousand times I decided to just get the leaked ROM... big mistake. I have tried all of them and they all blow up in my face, I just want to go back to stock RUU and get the ics update like a good human.

I saw that you need s-off to go backwards, so I have s-off now.

Please help, I currently don't have a working cell phone.

Thanks

ozo012

Reaction score
XDA has a link for the RUU's for GB, I took a look here but didn't see it, I highly recommend taking a look over there as this site has a lot more traffic for the Motorola Droid phone line and not necessarily as much for the Rezound (not a knock on DF at all BTW). Use the search this forum tool on the following page: HTC Rezound - xda-developers

Edit: I forgot to mention I'd recommend doing a search for GB RUU

acejavelin

Reaction score
This will wipe your phone!!!

2.02.605.11 STOCK RUU EXE
download

Just run it from your PC and it will guide you through the process of updating and you will be on the latest version of GB software.

This is the EXECUTABLE version of the RUU, you run it from your PC, do not put on your SD card and try to flash, it will fail.

You will be very quickly prompted to update to ICS, defer and reject will only stop it temporarily, it will continue to prompt you every day or two.

trizzypballr

Reaction score
This will wipe your phone!!!

2.02.605.11 STOCK RUU EXE
download

Just run it from your PC and it will guide you through the process of updating and you will be on the latest version of GB software.

This is the EXECUTABLE version of the RUU, you run it from your PC, do not put on your SD card and try to flash, it will fail.

You will be very quickly prompted to update to ICS, defer and reject will only stop it temporarily, it will continue to prompt you every day or two.

The link isnt working. Says its been diabled.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I am having so much freaking trouble finding a working link for this. All I wanna do is unroot my Rezound! Ahhhhh!!!!