I want my phone to look and run like this!

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd lower the charging to 550 too. No point in being at 800. If you have it charging just sitting it may not do anything, but if you plug it into the car to use GPS or anything it may overheat.
I use my phone probably more in my car for GPS and music than anywhere else that is why i have it turned up to 800 while charging too. I have been feeling the back of the phone to see how warm it gets but its hard to tell. When i have some time im going to look for a system temperature widget to see how much it is affected.

Might drive you crazy trying to find the temp app. This is the only one I know of that exists and its not available in the market so I figured Id share :). Temp sensor from Alldroid..........................

AllDroid - View topic - [Beta] Temp Monitor

I was going to suggest that app. If you want to keep an eye on the temperature, that's the app to get.

knotbeerdan

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the link... That is exactly what i needed. Turns out running overclocked charging right now im only running at 89 - 94F not sure what that is celceus but i think its only 33 - 36C