I WANT BB v0.5 ALREADY!

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by apops, Aug 4, 2010.

1. apops

apops Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What is taking so long. Sorry I am just impatient. Anyone else agree?
  2. Feltmacer

Feltmacer Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree. I'm on the edge about flashing Sapphire this second and it would be my luck for pete to release .5 like, tomorrow
  3. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Chill for one relax the man has a life & does it for free so yeah take a chill pill............Go to his twitter & you will get updates as I would not expect a release till sometime next week as he is camping right now with family
  4. ChugIt

ChugIt Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ^ Ditto. Let the man have a life please. You all have a phone right? Call a friend....
  5. peterpressure

peterpressure Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe a rash of donations will get it out faster!!! Donate today! lol
  6. drpurp

drpurp Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Patience, grasshoppah.

While I would like to see the new version, I do have the patience to wait and respect the creator for having a life outside of this little world. This applies to all modification authors.
  7. davros

davros Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +29
    The man is camping with family but yet he still loves us so much he roots the ota and releases it, but yet some of us still demand bbv.5? I am happy to wait. It will be truley "bugless"

Ya I used tapatalk...
  8. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6

GO ahead try out sapphire. Its fast and solid. WHen petes releases his you can switch back. dancedroid
  9. loonie01

loonie01 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Patience grasshoppa. you gotta think, If he releases it now with another update coming along. He will have to redo it with the new update. Go to another rom until it arrives. Just try the updates that have been posted. You already know that V.5 will be the ****. Don't worry my hand is shaking too (withdraws).
  10. DF Smod

DF Smod Silver Member

Ratings:
    +93
    It gets released when it gets released, in the meantime enjoy what you have, if that's not enough, try something different, there is plenty of good stuff out there to hold a person over, then when BB V0.5 rears it's beastly head, come on back

Edit; I should have just said "pointless thread"
  11. djrakun

djrakun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah upgrade to sapphire to keep yourself busy, but I'll wager you'll come back to bb.still a good exercise so you are more versed for forum conversations. I did the stock 2.2 upgrade for that very reason today.

That said, I'm sure the new leaked roms are going to delay .5 while pete takes them into consideration and decides which is best for his creation
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  12. Feltmacer

Feltmacer Member

Ratings:
    +0

Forgot that he was out camping, but I'm glad he can take a break to have fun with his family. I want it to be great, but everyone can't help but get a little anxious and pushy about a new BB release

Edit: Tried Sapphire, but I remembered that I forgot to make a backup right as I was wiping. When it booted up, it didn't let me sign in with a google account and market didn't exist. The notification text was messed up too, so I decided to get BB.4 back on here and was lucky to find that there was a recovery on Clockwork that I don't remember ever making last night. So TL;DR, it took me an hour to go around in a circle.
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  13. Psychlone

Psychlone Member

Ratings:
    +0
    LOL.
    All y'all are all addicts I tell ya!

I used to fidget with my phone constantly like you guys, always having to touch it, even if just to swipe the screens back and forth because I've already checked and rechecked everything, tore my home screens apart and rearranged them incessantly, etc.

...then I learned something.
    When I quit playing so much with my phone, my battery life increased three-fold, and magically, my wife quit nagging on me about 'always playing with my phone'!

Nah - I'm wanting the newest and greatest right there along with everyone else, but with threads and posts popping up all the time with inpatient people, it's really just bogging down the forum.
    Anyone notice that BB's section here has 1/3 again (or higher!) more people than any of the other forums? There's a reason for that...and that's because BB is the best there is for our phones, and everyone knows it.

This is me, signing out, having said my peace, and waiting patiently for the next iteration of BB to be revealed. (oh, and trying my best to not jump into these conversations anymore)

Psychlone
  14. Bucknell2013

Bucknell2013 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    add me to the "trying out sapphire until BB 0.5 comes out" list :)

I have been on the edge about trying sapphire for a while now, so it'll be nice to test the waters a little bit.

Take your time, Pete!
  15. smokiedabong

smokiedabong Member

Ratings:
    +14
    This version better make my phone's screen a 4" and increase the camera by 3 MP :(