I voet for the name to be changed from Project Durden to Project Dateless

Discussion in 'Droid Mod' started by WoZzY, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoZzY

WoZzY The GRD Dev Team
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    Long time supporter/Follower I am thinking so I will always love the Droid mod Teams work but as we can see no rom release in a year that is sketchy

to me I know they released there pre Alpha rom of project durden but that was back in mid to early July as I will be upgrading to the droid X in the coming weeks I say good by to the droid mod team as we can see as a community they are not going anywhere to fast as they still refuse to put a release date on Project Durden so In this Droid forums members opinion the name of Project Durden should be called Project DATELESS

2. renlan

renlan Member

Ratings:
    +0
    +1 on that, gave up on them a long time ago. Came here thinking a release of new DM updater might have the new ROM ready to go but as usual nothing but tumbleweeds rolling through. But they deserve a lot of credit for getting the ball rolling early on with rooting.

3. shmoo

shmoo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Project Dateless it is then! Im with you Wozzy, i was a big supporter of DM until they fell off the map.

4. khaf

khaf Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree. The alpha wasnt that nice anyway

5. JonDenver'sCopilot

Ratings:
    +0
    I have an idea, lets open a thread specifically to bash devs and what they do or don't do based off your perception. Or we could drink a big cup of [mod edit]....Unless you do something for the community (provide code, walkthroughs, test developmental releases, etc) I don't think opening a bashing thread is a reasonably intelligent thing to do.

You guys may think I'm some kind of fanboi here, but I'm not really taking that point...I just don't think that its your place to open threads like this that do nothing to further the community and can easily be considered troll fodder. I invite a mod to close this for that reason.

6. Vulcan1600

Vulcan1600 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +289
    I happen to agree with JonDenver that this is a bashing thread and doesn't do anything but cause hate and discontent. Jon - please watch the swearing or attempt to bypass the filter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.