1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i tried and it failed now

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by Avrahas, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Avrahas

Avrahas New Member

i tried and it fdailed so now on reboot its stuck with the motorola symboll and wont start
  2. mjones73

mjones73 New Member

Can you be a little more specific with what you tried? I'm assuming you installed CM7. Did you wipe data and cache before you installed it?
  3. mjones73

mjones73 New Member

Check your other thread, you are in the wrong section...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
  4. Avrahas

Avrahas New Member

ya i was in boostrap mode cleared my cache,format, and data then when i went to download the zip cm7 it failed i think it was the wrong file type cuz i was switching around with directuions. Now when i start my phone it rremains with the motorola sighn i can get it into bootstrap mode or whatever where it tells me to connect a usb but my pc wont recognize even as removable j anymore