1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I think this is my new phone!

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by y0bailey, May 13, 2011.

1. y0bailey

y0bailey New Member

So I am heading to the VZ store tonight to check it out. I can get a new phone through my upgrade plan, so the D1 might get retired tonight.

I have rooted, overclocked, run gingerbread....pretty much done it all with my D1. At the end of the day, and after months of playing, I always end up with a default rom (or just a skinned rom) with all of the fancy tweaks disabled (although I do keep it slightly overclocked). I also have my D1 stuffed into a huge thick otterbox to keep it safe when I am biking/hiking etc. I have owned 2 Casio rugged phones in the past and have always loved them, so when I saw the Commando I fell in love.

I have to play with it a bit first, but I may have finally found my new phone. The fact that I can root, de-Bing, de-verizon app, and have a mostly stock android phone that can handle a fall and some rain is awesome! (I hate motoblur/sense)
    Last edited: May 13, 2011
  2. gioakjoe

gioakjoe New Member

its a good pick, I love it. Amazon has them for $79, Letstalk has them for $19, and verizon has them for $199
Search tags for this page
casio z'one commando creating folders
combine picture folders on a verizon commando
combine picture folders on commando
create new folder commando
gzone commando create new folders
how do i create folders for pictures casio commando
how do i find drafts on my commando phone
how do i lock folders on my casio commander
how to create different folders for pics on commando

how to put music on casio commando

how to put pictures in a folder on a gzone commando