I think something broke... HELP

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by hgillon, Dec 12, 2010.

1. hgillon

hgillon New Member

I fully charged my phone yesterday evening and it was off. Before this it would run a little slow occasionally but other than that it worked fine. I also rooted it using unrevoked3. Anyways when I turned it on it running a little slow until it completely froze. I took the battery out and then put it back in and when it finally turned back on (seemed to stay at the screen that says Droid Incredible a lot longer than normal) my background was the colorful one with the circles (I think it is a standard HTC one) and my normal unlock pattern was gone. I did the drag to unlock and the screen went straight to a white screen with green HTC on it and stayed there. I have tried a couple other hard resets and the same result occurs. Also when it is on the White screen I can still change the volume and use the lock button power down menu. Through this I have also turned it off the same result still occurs. Also twice after it was on the white screen for a couple of seconds it went into the first time use screen. I was able to go through the first two but then it froze again and went back to the whit screen. Any help would be amazing thanx :)
  2. enlightened

enlightened DF Super Moderator

Do you have a nandroid backup you can try restoring?
  3. hgillon

hgillon New Member

How would you put that on? I only rooted about a week and a half ago. I still haven't done too much with it.
  4. hgillon

hgillon New Member

I also just found out that it basically wiped the sd. All thats left are four folders. You think the system could have wiped?
Search tags for this page

htc incredible green screen