I think something broke... HELP

hgillon

Reaction score
I fully charged my phone yesterday evening and it was off. Before this it would run a little slow occasionally but other than that it worked fine. I also rooted it using unrevoked3. Anyways when I turned it on it running a little slow until it completely froze. I took the battery out and then put it back in and when it finally turned back on (seemed to stay at the screen that says Droid Incredible a lot longer than normal) my background was the colorful one with the circles (I think it is a standard HTC one) and my normal unlock pattern was gone. I did the drag to unlock and the screen went straight to a white screen with green HTC on it and stayed there. I have tried a couple other hard resets and the same result occurs. Also when it is on the White screen I can still change the volume and use the lock button power down menu. Through this I have also turned it off the same result still occurs. Also twice after it was on the white screen for a couple of seconds it went into the first time use screen. I was able to go through the first two but then it froze again and went back to the whit screen. Any help would be amazing thanx :)

OP
H

hgillon

Reaction score
How would you put that on? I only rooted about a week and a half ago. I still haven't done too much with it.

OP
H

hgillon

Reaction score
I also just found out that it basically wiped the sd. All thats left are four folders. You think the system could have wiped?