... I think my phone is possessed...

Taegost

Reaction score
My phone randomly changes system settings on me... At least every other day it decides that my ringer volume is too high and it'll turn it almost all the way down, usually when I'm in the middle of using it (I'll be sending text messages back and forth, then suddenly, it gets very quiet) and about once a week it turns off the 4G... I'm almost scared to see what else it keeps changing that I don't know about!

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
If you're following the threads, this can be a common occurence, especially with Costco and Amazon.com phones. Even if you got it directly from Verizon, exchange it. If you can stand a hard/factory reset, do that first because they'll make you do it anyway.

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Ahh, I haven't seen any of those threads... But I've really only been trolling for root threads anyhoo :) I can deal with it for now until I get root, thanks though.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going slip this in here so we don't have to make a new thread, and get all kinds of attention before its completely confirmed.

Its not s -off but its a start!

Evil_DevNull TEAM EVIL /Dev/Null

bootloader unlocked hello rezound!

5 hours ago FavoriteReply

lpulle

Reaction score
Can't get on twitter __ can you offer more?

Sent from my DROIrD2 using DrroidForums
C

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No thats all he tweeted. I'm new to HTC so I'm not sure how close that gets us to freedom. But man with all the other (droid, droid X,) once that was unlocked everything started to develop.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Before this jumps out of hand like it does EVERYWHERE else. Take this news with a grain of salt. Until an actual method gets dropped, don't get overly excited or jump to any conclusions.

OP
Taegost

Taegost

Reaction score
Before this jumps out of hand like it does EVERYWHERE else. Take this news with a grain of salt. Until an actual method gets dropped, don't get overly excited or jump to any conclusions.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I reboot my phone into CWM :)

L

leroybrute

My phone randomly changes system settings on me... At least every other day it decides that my ringer volume is too high and it'll turn it almost all the way down, usually when I'm in the middle of using it (I'll be sending text messages back and forth, then suddenly, it gets very quiet) and about once a week it turns off the 4G... I'm almost scared to see what else it keeps changing that I don't know about!

Check for possible rogue apps. Do a cache clean also.