I think my phone is posessed!

YoungDrea

Reaction score
Some I'd you might remember my thread from a few days ago. Well , once I got that headache fixed I thought I was finally out in the clear. Wrong!!! My phone rebooted itself 3 or 4 times in a row, wiped out all my contacts, and every app would then force close. Since I was rooted, I had a different layout/home screen and after the reboot spells, it resumed back to factory. What the heck just happened??? I can't even open ADW Launcher to get my old home screen back!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
YoungDrea

YoungDrea

Reaction score
Might I also add that after all that nonsense happened, I did a factory reset. Downloaded a couple apps that were force closing before and now their fine. However, I downloaded ADW launcher to get my old layout, and although it shows that the download was successful, I cannot find it anywhere on my phone. Anyone?

OP
YoungDrea

YoungDrea

Reaction score
Not sure I understand what that means?

smtom

Reaction score
The SD card needs to be formatted as FAT 32 else you get wonky stuff.

OP
YoungDrea

YoungDrea

Reaction score
Okay gotcha. How do I do that? Thank you

smtom

Reaction score
When phone is connected to the pc as a drive, you should open my computer or something similar, right mouse ear on the drive that is the sd, click properties. The properties dialog indicates how the drive is formatted will display.
Make CERTAIN you can distinguish which is the sd. If it's not displaying as fat32 format, copy the entire sd card contents to pc, then unmount the sd, power down, and remove it from the device. Use adapter to connect sd to pc and format the sd fat32, and then copy the contents back onto the sd, put back into device, power it on.