I think my Droid is watching me...

DJTURNz

Reaction score
Obviously your DROID is a Decepticon. Don't feel bad, you had a 50/50 chance.
On a more serious note, my wife thinks her ALLY knows when she is close by, because when she walks passed it, the LED lights up pink.

LilJayV10

Reaction score
I think this is how the robots started to take over the world in Terminator.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think everyone is missing the big picture here. You say you wake up 2 or 3 times a night to go to the bathroom. Well I have seen the commercial a thousand times, you may be having prostate problems........just sayin.

sorry I can't fall asleep and I have become super slap happy and I tend to say things that are either irrational or really weird.

CaptainTragedy

Reaction score
I have two chargers (had to get a refurb after my phone was stolen, so they sent another charger) and one works a lot better than the other. That is to say, my old charger doesn't connect well with my phone; I have to always make sure it is sitting at a particular angle just to ensure it's charging.

So with that being said, the display is constantly turning on and off as the connection "breaks" and is then regained. But it's probably just an app synching, like others have said, in your case.

On a less serious note, everytime I hear the Verizon "DROID" on television, my ears immediately perk up, as if I'm about to receive some piece of vital information.

OP
C

cloud12077

Reaction score
I just drink ALOT of water is why I'm up all the time. ANYWAY so when I woke up last night I took note if anything was syncing. It was roughly 3am and nothing was syncing (AKA 3G was not flashing).

I should buy a video camera just so I can record my phone. It's cool in a creepy manor.

DJTURNz

Reaction score
OP
C

cloud12077

Reaction score
Is it an official charger or 3rd party?

Yes, it's official

I actually do believe that.

Thank you. I'm aware of water intoxication. I don't drink water all at once. It is spread out from when I wake up til I goto bed. I work out and sweat alot is why I drink alot of water.

...or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet excessive amounts of fluid are still consumed.

Interesting. I'm still alive and kicking and only have gone to the hospital once for over exertion, but that was when I was in the military and I didn't drink enough water.