1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i think my droid is going bonkers please help!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Kancerstick, Feb 5, 2010.

1. Kancerstick

Kancerstick New Member

Okay so currently i am running bugless beast 0.7.4 and oc 950mhz

everything is peachy while using the phone but i have one huge problem.

Whenever i try to do anything with the sdcard, such as mount / unmount , or even try to format it, my phone shuts off and restarts.

When my phone boots, it will also have to reload 3-4 times right at where it says "preparing SD-CARD" at the first boot up lock screen.

i tried to mount it to my computer and format it through that, it would just eject, phone would restart.

When i try to unmount through settings, phone just restarts.

Am i doing something wrong? or is my sd card dead?

i have not tried any other roms other than petes bugless beast, as i have only been rooted for 2 days and for both days have had this problem..

seems like im the only one :(

edit: i forgot to say that i CAN mount to my computer, i can browse my sd card through windows, but once i unmount from phone, it restarts, etc
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  2. sjacksonauto

sjacksonauto New Member

If you have the adapter try formatting in windows... i just had an sd card fail on me last week... the phone would lock up at boot... i thought i cooked my processor