i think I'm going to have to return mine.

Discussion in 'LG G2' started by c_mack9, Sep 18, 2013.

1. c_mack9

c_mack9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The screen calibration seems to be a little off or something? The knock on feature barely works to wake it up but works flawlessly to put it to sleep. Also, when I try to scroll the screen from the bottom towards the top, it just wants to select whatever my finger landed on to swipe, then I have to hit the back button. Sometimes this goes on and on and is extrememly annoying. Both of these problems were not even a hint of being there on the one I played with in the store so I'm sure it's a fluke thing, that's my luck. Have y'all had any of these problems? Anything I can do to fix it so I don't have to return it?

2. Neupy

Neupy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just exchange it. I've had absolutely no problems with anything. And to knock on you need to be pretty firm.

3. WolfR1

WolfR1 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    About the only thing related that I'm seeing is the knock issue. I have to be firm when I want to wake the phone. I don't see it as a deal breaker, just something to get used to.

Sounds like you do need a replacement.

4. Neupy

Neupy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    The benchmark stats are amazing lol.

5. yzonker

yzonker New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    A couple of comments,

1) The knock on feature occasionally takes 2 tries on mine not sure why. When it really fails is if I leave some apps displayed when I turn off the display ( or it goes off on it's own). Particularly music players I think. Maybe has to do with the lock screen controls??

2) Auto screen brightness is kinda messed up on mine too. Use Lux from the store. It works pretty good. Once you tweak the settings it's works great.

6. c_mack9

c_mack9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah i meant i would exchange it. The knock on feature is just not right. Like I said, it doesn't behave like the one in the store. Now I just noticed the keyboard doesn't act right in chrome.

7. c_mack9

c_mack9 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I exchanged mine today, the new one is working as close to perfectly as I've ever seen an android device work. I love this phone.

8. Hugh Jass

Hugh Jass Senior Member

Ratings:
    +123
    I'm glad you're back to tip-top shape, I'm loving it too. Just wising for more aftermarket love now.

Search tags for this page

lg g2 screen brightness problem