i think im bricked

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i restored a stock backup from google drive..it was empty some how..so i went to boot option 1 since it was empty..now it wont boot..it goes to the moto logo and then black...i can hold the power button and volume keys to restart the phone but then goes black after the moto logo

outsid0r

Reaction score
i restored a stock backup from google drive..it was empty some how..so i went to boot option 1 since it was empty..now it wont boot..it goes to the moto logo and then black...i can hold the power button and volume keys to restart the phone but then goes black after the moto logo
sounds like using RSD maybe ur best option just to start fresh

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
nope..i didnt even see a youtube video,,and i have to send the d4 back to vzw

GigaJake

Reaction score
Can you get to the fastboot screen?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
no,there is no screen i can get into...after i hold the power button and volume keys, it reboots to the m logo and then goes to a black screen...
im gonna see if i can use my gf's laptop 2mrw and use rsd lite....eeven tho we dont get along

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
I don't know whats going on it locked up and froze up within 10secs of making a backup... then i had to do that reboot trick

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
i think so cause in the tutoriol he said dont restore a rom in stock boot itl brick...but idk if i did that...