1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I think I really screwed up

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Hacks' started by dastodds, Jun 19, 2012.

1. dastodds

dastodds New Member

I recently got a Droid Bionic. I went ahead and rooted it even though I shouldn't have because I am an idiot when it comes to this kind of stuff. My phone was constantly trying to download the new update but wouldn't. I figured it had something to do with the root. I restored the phone back to new with the factory restore hoping that would fix the issue but it didn't. I reinstalled titanium backup but must have took out something important because I now have no access to my contacts. So my dumb ass decides to run a one step unroot thinking it would take everything back to normal. It didn't and now I can't even re-root the phone to get back into titanium backup to see if I could undo whatever it is I did. Any ideas or did I just wreck this new phone??? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

How about a little help for our Bionic Brother? I'm not a Bionic guy so I don't know the steps to restoring this phone, but I'm sure those out there who have done this before can give him a hand up.

By the way, I'm moving this thread to the Droid Bionic Hacks thread since they are most familiar with the Bionic and rooting/flashing. A permanent link will remain here.
  3. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

:bump:
  4. skennelly

skennelly New Member

If it's like most Motorola devices then you can use a program called rsd lite and an sbf file to flash the original firmware to the phone. I don't have a bionic either, but I know as long as the phone boots it can be saved.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
  5. deduct

deduct New Member

6. dastodds

dastodds New Member

thanks but....

Is there anywhere else to get the downloads? I think that there is a problem with that site.
  7. deduct

deduct New Member

They will not download to your computer?
  8. dastodds

dastodds New Member

super super slow
  9. deduct

deduct New Member

Hmmmm. I'm sure you could find another site with the downloads if you googled rsdlite DROID bionic. When I downloaded them awhile back it took awhile too. But I had slow internet connection at home at the time.