I think I really screwed up

dastodds

Reaction score
I recently got a Droid Bionic. I went ahead and rooted it even though I shouldn't have because I am an idiot when it comes to this kind of stuff. My phone was constantly trying to download the new update but wouldn't. I figured it had something to do with the root. I restored the phone back to new with the factory restore hoping that would fix the issue but it didn't. I reinstalled titanium backup but must have took out something important because I now have no access to my contacts. So my dumb ass decides to run a one step unroot thinking it would take everything back to normal. It didn't and now I can't even re-root the phone to get back into titanium backup to see if I could undo whatever it is I did. Any ideas or did I just wreck this new phone??? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
How about a little help for our Bionic Brother? I'm not a Bionic guy so I don't know the steps to restoring this phone, but I'm sure those out there who have done this before can give him a hand up.

By the way, I'm moving this thread to the Droid Bionic Hacks thread since they are most familiar with the Bionic and rooting/flashing. A permanent link will remain here.

skennelly

Reaction score
If it's like most Motorola devices then you can use a program called rsd lite and an sbf file to flash the original firmware to the phone. I don't have a bionic either, but I know as long as the phone boots it can be saved.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

dastodds

Reaction score
thanks but....

Is there anywhere else to get the downloads? I think that there is a problem with that site.

deduct

Reaction score
dastodds said:
Is there anywhere else to get the downloads? I think that there is a problem with that site.

They will not download to your computer?

deduct

Reaction score
Hmmmm. I'm sure you could find another site with the downloads if you googled rsdlite DROID bionic. When I downloaded them awhile back it took awhile too. But I had slow internet connection at home at the time.