I think I just bricked my DX

bottlerocket

Reaction score
So I have been having issues lately with Launcher Pro and long draw times/crashes. I posted up asking how to fix and got a couple replies and tried this:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/bu...draw-launcherpro-adw-credit-samsonite801.html

After doing so, none of my widgets worked. So I tried to follow the "undo" instructions to the best of my ability and entered echo ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=0 >> /data/local.prop Instead of with a "1" thinking it would fix it. Well, it didnt. When I booted it went right to clockworkmod recovery. I panicked and tried doing an advanced restore and just restoring the data. After doing so, now it will only show the default motorola logo and go straight to the clockworkmod recovery screen. When I reboot it goes to the "M" logo and does not get past that.

Am I screwed?

DARTH MAXIMUS

Reaction score
can u get to bootloader mode( hold power+volume+camera)? if so, sbf will save u. u can utube it if u need to

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score
Wouldn't you think if he can atleast get boot logo to come up. He should still be able to get into stock recovery!

Sent from my rooted GB DROID X

tommyg562000

Reaction score
What's so annoying is people saying they bricked their phones when its still able to boot. Its almost impossible to brick your phone.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

wyld

Reaction score
Only thing Is stock recovery button pattern changed between Froyo and gingerbread I don't know what they are on not everyone has taken the update yet.
Sent from my rooted GB DROID X