1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I think I bricked my DroidX to unbrickness...please help.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by kelvin31063, Sep 22, 2010.

1. kelvin31063

kelvin31063 New Member

I updated to the leak 2.2. via rom manager and it worked fine for a short while then shortly bricked itself upon startup. I wipe everything and it starts back up but as soon as I reboot it it bricks again(well stuck at the M logo) wipe again and it repeats the process all over and this begins to become annoying. I go back to 2.1 via .sbf and all is well. So I patiently wait for the official update for 2.2 and I update this morning and it is successful but gets stuck at the M logo again...I didnt know of the issue with the 2.1 sbf file so I use that to fix the problem because it worked previously and then my phone is now stuck at the bootloader screen with some errors and a MEM_BLANK AND SERVICE REQUESTED statement. Anyone know a way to fix this or do I have to wait on the 2.2 sbf?