I think I Am Bricked

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If the phone turns on, you're not bricked! Stop using that term! GAHHH! :icon_evil:

Calm down. Why let it bother you so much?
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lot's of people are tired of seeing it, but just as sure as there will be another thread about the battery, you will see the "Bricked" word come up.

Not much you can do about it. Grin and bear it.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Calm down. Why let it bother you so much?

Lot's of people are tired of seeing it, but just as sure as there will be another thread about the battery, you will see the "Bricked" word come up.

Not much you can do about it. Grin and bear it.
I completely understand that, but just like you said grin and bear it. Just politely point the op of these threads to the proper terms to use. Which the mods do a great job of. I just dont like seeing people get bent out of shape for something the op might not be aware of.

irishdroid

Reaction score
I wonder if there is more to it than just Cyanogen. I tried to install Bugless Beast from the ROM Manager and it has the Chevy Kernels in it and when I rebooted it went into a boot loop and did almost exactly what the OP is saying. I just installed a previous backup and all was well. I have to say though, I am now using the PMizzle Hex Fusion ROM from the ROM Manager and it is by far more stable than any of the others so far.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
well if the phone does not work it has as much use as a brick. the m logo does no good to anyone.
terminazi's need to let it go :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you can get to the M you are not bricked. It is hard to brick a phone now.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's a difference between "a phone doesn't work" and "a phone doesn't work, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it."

The latter is what is meant by "bricked".