I scratched it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanza_david

Reaction score
So I haven't had it for 2 days and this morning I was running late, and trying to get it in the car dock upside down (!?) pushing it down, cause of course it did not fit right, I scratched it by the volume rocker a little bit. You can see the two little marks left by the USB plug in the dock.

I just wanted to vent. I welcome both supporting and condescending comments ;-)

I bought it online through costco. If I were to exchange it within 90 days, do you think the tiny marks would be an issue?

AARRRRGGGGG!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Edit : the following quote was a clarifying post I did below.

Sorry guys! I was not clear! I never do that kind off stuff! I TOTTALY agree with you! My comment was meant to a case where I found a real problem that deserved an exchange.

Although that would be warranty, and then the tiny scratch wouldn't matter, would it?

Anyway. Misunderstanding cleared. I hope! ;-)

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Here's one for the condescending side: Why should Costco (and ultimately other consumers) have to pay for your mistakes?

soops

Reaction score
What would your reasoning be for exchanging? For scratches or pretend there are software issues? Typically they verify before accepting exchange.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

spider210

Reaction score
People like you drive me nuts. Coming in for a problem that is not existent just to get a new device. It's your fault its scratched. Deal with it

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
Sorry guys! I was not clear! I never do that kind off stuff! I TOTTALY agree with you! My comment was meant to a case where I found a real problem that deserved an exchange.

Although that would be warranty, and then the tiny scratch wouldn't matter, would it?

Anyway. Misunderstanding cleared. I hope! ;-)

AmberMarie

Reaction score
From the sounds of it you work for a phone dealership....such negativity...i hope i dont ever get you as a rep. Then again im sure i could find problems to get it exchanged...scratched or not...its rude people like you that annoy me...:)

AmberMarie

Reaction score
That was to the spider guy so theres no confusion...as for your question David im almost positive they will take it back if u wanted them to...they wont mind little scratches its just the big noticeable things they might not go for :)

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
From the sounds of it you work for a phone dealership....such negativity...i hope i dont ever get you as a rep. Then again im sure i could find problems to get it exchanged...scratched or not...its rude people like you that annoy me...:)

I do not. Did you read my apology / clarification post?

Jeez. It's been a bad day with the little scratch, and this thread going to where I didn't mean to. :(

ConqSoft

Reaction score

And it's people that like to pawn their mistakes off on others like you that annoy me.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
That was to the spider guy so theres no confusion...as for your question David im almost positive they will take it back if u wanted them to...they wont mind little scratches its just the big noticeable things they might not go for :)

OK! Thanks! I will not bring it back for the scratch anyway.

AmberMarie

Reaction score
I do not. Did you read my apology / clarification post?

Jeez. It's been a bad day with the little scratch, and this thread going to where I didn't mean to. :(

That wasnt to you David i understand mistakes.. i was talking to spider the one that doesnt understand....i clarified myself as well because i thought i quoted spiders response but i didnt.../:

AmberMarie

Reaction score
And it's people that like to pawn their mistakes off on others like you that annoy me.

I dont exactly understand where u were goin with that buttttt....okay!! (:)

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score

Come on conq, mine was a silly thread to invoque silly comments. It just went wrong. I guess it is time to move on and ask the admins to close it now. There is no point.

OP
L

lanza_david

Reaction score
That wasnt to you David i understand mistakes.. i was talking to spider the one that doesnt understand....i clarified myself as well because i thought i quoted spiders response but i didnt.../:

Yeap. Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.