I rooted the Tab and have SetCPU on it now...

jmed99

Reaction score
I changed the Scaling from "Conservative" to "ondemand"...has anyone else tried that?

Has anyone tried to change the "Advanced" settings?

Thanks guys? :icon_ banana:

cpjr

Reaction score
Dont have a Tab, but was just wondering, did that actually make a difference at all? Never has on any phone Ive had, unless accompanied by actually overclocking it.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I always use on demand not sure if there is a difference. The overclocking 101 link in my sig might have some info.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
J

jmed99

Reaction score
Dont have a Tab, but was just wondering, did that actually make a difference at all? Never has on any phone Ive had, unless accompanied by actually overclocking it.

Yeah you can get your answer in the overclocking 101 thread...now back to the question at hand.

Has anyone changed the Advanced settings on the Samsung Tablet in SetCPU????

Thanks! :)

cpjr

Reaction score

Yeah you can get your answer in the overclocking 101 thread...now back to the question at hand.

Has anyone changed the Advanced settings on the Samsung Tablet in SetCPU????

Thanks! :)

??? Ok....Ive been under/overclocking since the D1 was first rooted, so Im going to have to say no, it didnt make any difference at all. SetCPU alone, doesnt have much power to accomplish anything.

PS- I was initially just curious...didnt expect a less than friendly answer.

Last edited:

sixty1ragtop

Reaction score
Havent messed with the advanced tab. As of now with no special kernels i just have the tab throttle back to 100mhz when the screen is off. Seeing if the battery last long this way. I did notice that winamp when the screen is locked skips a little when changing songs.