Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
BluezDawg Said: "You'll find me ranting and venting out her at times with best of them. I have worked in high tech all my life and my gut tells be that these issues are all fixable, thus why I am trying to be patient and help as possible. Non-stop *****ing ain't gonna help (although it admittedly can make you feel better). I still believe that eventually the Bionic will prove to me the beast it was intended to be. As you tinker with your Bionic, sure you will find others out here that can offer allot of help and workarounds to hold you over till the ever elusive ota shows up.
If you see one of my occasional rants, ignore them (like most do), I just consider it therapy
icon_ lala.gif
"

I can vouch for this :p And nicely put!

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Shadez you've been one of the most helpful users on here for me since I got my Bionic, so if that means ranting your heart out, then by all means...please continue. :hail:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Shadez you've been one of the most helpful users on here for me since I got my Bionic, so if that means ranting your heart out, then by all means...please continue. :hail:

Thank You, I think you will find that all the staff & members here strive to help each other out when we can :). As for the rant, I was quoting BluezDawg, not that I don't get my fair share of rants in. :pint:

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Ah I see, the last quote is kinda hidden next to the dancing circle with sunglasses. And you're right, when I say most, the others I refer to are pretty much all staff with a few exceptions. But even if it wasn't you, point still stands. :happy3:

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks You, I think you will find that all the staff & members here strive to help each other out when we can :). As for the rant, I was quoting BluezDawg, not that I don't get my fair share of rants in. :pint:

Awe lol that's what makes this site what it is..

Tapped by a Razr...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™

Mike8016

Reaction score
I came from the droid x also. The bionic rarely drops data for me and if it does it comes back right away

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
Having the Bionic is like celebrating life on a daily basis. I certainly do not regret buying the bionic and I have had HORRIBLE luck with phones. Also, this is my first smartphone so maybe i'm just in the honeymoon phase.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Having the Bionic is like celebrating life on a daily basis. I certainly do not regret buying the bionic and I have had HORRIBLE luck with phones. Also, this is my first smartphone so maybe i'm just in the honeymoon phase.

I liked the bionic the day i had it. The only reason I got it was the original upgrade guy said that I couldn't get the razr. When I found he was wrong I swapped at the store..Since they messed up I still have till the 15 of Jan to swap if I want...But the bionic is sweet ...I just liked the razr a little more. But they are almost brothers imo ...

Tapped by a Razr...
PEACE! ALL!!-------->>>D2D™