I really need some help with a services.jar file!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by jpar63, Aug 13, 2010.

1. jpar63

jpar63 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all, I am trying to install a new ROM and keep going into a boot loop. This happens no matter which one I try. I suspect the problem is that I changed my clock color and that services.jar file is preventing my Droid from loading. Stupidly, I forgot to make a backup of the original. The one I am looking for is from Pete's Froyo FRF84 that is DeOdex'd. If somebody could PLEASE post this services.jar, I would be super gratful. Please, help a stuck Droider out! I should add, this is just a theory of why I can't load any other ROM, if anyone has a solution to being unable to load another ROM coming from the FRFxx 33333 (FRF84 with Wifi fix), that would be the best solution.

#1 jpar63, Aug 13, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  2. SinCitySRT4

SinCitySRT4 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All you need to do is if you still have the original frf84 update zip just unzip it on your pc and pull the services.jar from it. If the update zip you have is the one you changed just download it again from petes site and pull the original from that zip.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

3. jpar63

jpar63 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    That's another one of the problems I have with this. When I checked the FRF84B I have on my PC, that one is not deodex'd. Somewhere along the line here I did something and forgot or I am just being extremly stupid. I don't know, I am at a loss here. All I know, is I really need to figure out how to load other ROM's or I am stuck with this forever. Unfortunatly when I put this one on, it switched me from SPrecovery to Clockwork, that presents a whole new can of worms. I can no longer use my old backups from SPrecovery and I am afraid of flashing back to SPrecovery because if I get a boot loop at that point, it gets alot more complicated.

Search tags for this page
can't modify . jar files boot loop

how to open services.jar

what is services.jar