I really need help!

KingChristian

Reaction score
I am so tired of trying to download a rom . I've tried to download two different roms (flashing of course) but when it reboots nothing happens there is nothing different about my phone....please tell me what I'm doin wrong....please?

BowDownDroidX2

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
What ROM's, how are you trying to flash, are you using bootstrap or something else? Are you sure you are grabbing ROM's, are you following instruction?

OP
K

KingChristian

Reaction score
I found them on rootzwiki and I flashed them using rom manager

BowDownDroidX2

motcher41

Reaction score
Cant flash using rom manager you need to iunstall Bootstrap recovery and use it to flash. Make sure it is an X2 rom and your on the right kernel for it. If you use rom manager the only thing on the X2 its good for is fixing permissions.

What is the rom you are trying to flash?

Last edited:
OP
K

KingChristian

Reaction score
Where can I find an x2 rom? I've tried finding livery and eclipse but I can't find them

BowDownDroidX2

motcher41

Reaction score
[Rom] Liberty3 For The Droid X2 11/08 - Its Time For A Revolution! - xda-developers is the liberty which is on the 2.3.4 ota kernel and then there is eclipse which is now on the update.
[ROM] Eclipse v2.0.1 (12/13/11) - xda-developers Eclipse 2.0.2 ( I know it says 2.0.1...op wont take 2 minutes to update the thread)
If you like Eclipse and want to use it use my easy eclipse 2.0.2 update instructions here for headach free Elcipse
[REF]How to go from any 2.3.4 stock/custom rom to any 2.3.5 (412) based custom rom - xda-developers follow the instructions exactly for hassle free upgrading

There are also other 2.3.4 roms in the XDA forum as well. Here [REF] Roms, Root, SBF, RSD, Bootstrap, Mods - xda-developers

OP
K

KingChristian

Reaction score
Thank you so much but I'm having trouble finding the x2 bootstrap recovery....where can I find it? Ik I sound terrible but this is all new to me I'm used to the iPod and iPhone. This is my first Droid. So thank you for helping me

BowDownDroidX2

azdrifter

Reaction score