1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I really need a beta tester or two with a Droid

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by gulrich, Jan 4, 2010.

1. gulrich

gulrich New Member

I've been learning and developing for about 6 months for Android. I'm on this forum because I need help from one or two Droid owners to test out my app before I put it on the Android Market. It is just a hobby and will be a free app but I still take it at least a little serious so I'm trying to make sure it doesn't look like crap on the Droid as all I have is an HTC Magic. My app is an Apple //e emulator and will let you play the old classics on your Android. If you are interested in helping out, just drop me a line at candy.apple@zerohoh.com. You don't need any development experience or anything, just run it and give me comments. Maybe take a photo of the screen if it is doing something unexpected. I would really appreciate your help if you own a Droid. Thank you.

[​IMG]
  2. hbah427

hbah427 New Member

I'll beta test for you!
    Looks promising.
  3. gulrich

gulrich New Member

Thank you

Thank you. I'd rather fix any issues before releasing to the Android Market. I appreciate your time. If you don't code for Android, helping to test is a great way to increase the amount and quality of software available for the platform.
  4. wuyanks

wuyanks DF News Team Premium Member

i'll beta test, but i don't have any experience with Apple //e (spelling?)
  5. Radman323

Radman323 New Member

Beta

I'd love to help you beta test
    and I have a little programming experience, just in case you want some help debugging
  6. LrdElderon

LrdElderon New Member

Don't know much programming, but I would be willing to play a bit with whatever you have and help test. if you still need people that is.
  7. gulrich

gulrich New Member

new beta of cAndy Apple Apple //e emulator - need testers

This new version has a completely new core that can run Ultima V and Wizardry. I need testers before it goes to the android market. I'd really appreciate your input if you are at all interested in 25 or 30 year old Apple //e games!

Please pop by cAndy Apple User Group | Google Groups to grab the apk.

Leave comments, questions, suggestions, problems for me at the google groups forum or directly to my email candy.apple@zerohoh.com.