I really like my droid!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by dragnse7en, Jun 27, 2010.

1. dragnse7en

dragnse7en New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello all.

I love it and haven't had too many issues with it that I couldn't fix myself. The call quality is good too. Rarely gets zero bars anywhere I go in my area. Nice apps. Also nice to know that I don't have to buy a new phone to get the updated OS before my contract expires.

2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,665
    Current Phone Model:
    Google Pixel
    Welcome to the board and your Droid!

Glad to hear you're enjoying it

3. hoing

hoing Member

Ratings:
    +0
    tell your friends and lets hit the summer of droid full throttle! spread the droid!

4. TwoBuells

TwoBuells Member

Ratings:
    +10
    OK, I admit that I’m an electronic geek. I enjoy everything electronic, Computers, Digital Photography, DVR’s, Satellite Radio, Amateur Radio, MP3 players. I didn’t want to jump on the iPhone bandwagon and since I had Verizon service I decided to buy a Motorola Droid. I’ve been reading many threads on this forum, lots of great tips. I have my Droid doing all kind of cool things. It’s really a great smart phone. I purchased the media dock and an extra battery. My phone is still stock but it’s loaded with apps that I can use; I have all my mp3’s loaded, many of my pictures, etc. This phone is fun!

[​IMG]

5. ewells2420

ewells2420 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just picked up a used one with a cracked screen that works otherwise perfectly. Its kinda a win win for me as I can get the screen (just glass) replaced by motorola for like $80 shipped. I bought it for $100.

But anyway this has deffinately has to be the best for geeks. Ive already rooted and romd mine.