I really did it! lol

Droidtwo619

Reaction score
I've been trying to get this phone back to stock which i couldn't find a way too. LOng story short can someone tell me if my phone is *~Mod Edit*~ it doesn't get no service and i can't activate it.. Another member was helping me but i think he's busy lol neways, is it brick or not??? I listened to someone else how to go about it and it bit me in the bum i installed a sbf that's for Droid 2 not global which is the one that says on my phone INFO!:icon_evil:, w/e it is what it is just wanna know if it can be saved or get another phone thank you..

leobg

Reaction score
If it still can get into boot loader - load the D2G SBF. But if you can't get it to boot into bootloader, then it is a true brick

CellZealot

Reaction score
You really need to provide some much better detail about what you did and what state the phone is in now. Unless you force flashed it somehow by using sbf_flash in linux, RSD Lite should not have flashed that file to your phone. The chipsets are completely different and it would definitely brick if the radio baseband was flashed with the wrong file.

Reaction score
Seriously? This is the top sticky in the forum you posted your question in

The link in that post has the proper SBF File, as well as step by step instructions on how to flash the file. Make sure that after you flash it, you reboot the phone into stock recovery (Hold X while turning the phone on, you'll get a screen with a triangle with an exclamation point in it, and a little android). Open the keyboard and press the search (magnifying glass) key. Use the left/right arrows on the keyboard to go to "clear cache" and press enter, then select yes. Do the same for "wipe data/factory reset". Generally you should do this BEFORE you flash the SBF, but if your phone won't boot and you tried to flash a D2 SBF, you'll have to wait till after, as I doubt you'll be able to get into recovery.