I pulled a dumb one

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
Sometimes electronics just stop working for some reason. If we knew why we wouldn't have to replace them so often. :)

Oregon Trail... I liked the early versions of it when you went hunting with a scattergun an deer would run across the screen horizontally. You shot with the space bar and had to hit them with the buckshot. Ah, good memories of 4 color graphics...

LOL! I remember when I was like 8ish and at my tutor place, my buddies and I used to play that game during breaks. Ode the memories

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OH yes.. Oregon Trail only brings good memories.. When I was 5..that would be 27 years ago.. we were rocking it out on a commodore. Black screen.. green graphics. 5" floppy.. :woot:

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
And Lemonade Stand. I was very amused when I found it kicking around the web in flash format. :D My favorite had to be Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. I actually have that in a SNES emulator on my PC. Little known fact, Sir Tech Software operated out of Ogdensburg, NY, which is about 25 miles from my front door.

Anyway, back on topic. You could pick up a card reader at Best Buy, Walmart (maybe), Radio Shack (probably), for between $10 and $30. Or if you're not constrained for time you could grab one on Amazon and/or eBay for $3-$6 delivered. The only problem is a lot them require adapters for Mini and Micro SD cards.

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
And Lemonade Stand. I was very amused when I found it kicking around the web in flash format. :D My favorite had to be Wizardry: Proving Grounds of the Mad Overlord. I actually have that in a SNES emulator on my PC. Little known fact, Sir Tech Software operated out of Ogdensburg, NY, which is about 25 miles from my front door.

Anyway, back on topic. You could pick up a card reader at Best Buy, Walmart (maybe), Radio Shack (probably), for between $10 and $30. Or if you're not constrained for time you could grab one on Amazon and/or eBay for $3-$6 delivered. The only problem is a lot them require adapters for Mini and Micro SD cards.

i was about to buy a card reader today, until my brother found my old one. I guess I should have bought it, huh? I'll try to pick it up this weekend. I'll inform you guys when I have bought the card reader