I pulled a dumb one

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
Worst case scenario, go buy a media card reader. They run no more than 10 bucks or so. Might come in handly more than once if you run BB... and if other ROMs go this route.
This is a "thinking out loud" question... since the bootloader can see the phone, can you mount the SD card this way? Thru the bootloader? I honestly just don't remember since it's been quite some time since I have needed to call upon the bootloader.

How do i mount it through the bootloader?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I don't know that you can.. it was just a thought. You don't have a MicroCenter or something around you? BestBuy, WalMart, Meijer? Target?
I'd get a MediaCard reader cause it's cheaper and you will have it if you need it again.

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
I don't know that you can.. it was just a thought. You don't have a MicroCenter or something around you? BestBuy, WalMart, Meijer? Target?
I'd get a MediaCard reader cause it's cheaper and you will have it if you need it again.

Ill get one by tomorrow at the least. ): my classes interfere with this

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OK well, as you can see, someone is always here to help.. just post up once you've got it :)

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
So i found my old card reader, but my computer doesn't pick up anything. i see the light is on, but my computer doesn't say i inputed anything

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
Does your computer show the individual slots as "drives" or is it not even picking up the reader?

doesn't even pick up the reader. i went through every drive too. it just sits there waiting for something to be inputed.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Maybe the OS you now use wont accept it? Like if I tried to install the old school (when I was 5) oregon trail on Win 7.. Just ain't going to happen.

OP
S

Simonkay

Reaction score
Maybe the OS you now use wont accept it? Like if I tried to install the old school (when I was 5) oregon trail on Win 7.. Just ain't going to happen.

I have always used windows xp haha. I still use xp too.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Sometimes electronics just stop working for some reason. If we knew why we wouldn't have to replace them so often. :)

Oregon Trail... I liked the early versions of it when you went hunting with a scattergun an deer would run across the screen horizontally. You shot with the space bar and had to hit them with the buckshot. Ah, good memories of 4 color graphics...