I ordered a bionic! !!!!

RockHead_Droid

Reaction score
After I seen that version caneled the $2 fee , I upgrade to the Bionic. I should have it soon. I took Avantage of the online deal. I hope all of the bugs are worked out .....lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Seems like a solid phone after i updated to 5.5.893. Hope you like it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Jelem1880

Reaction score
Still very happy with mine after three 3 months and there is so much this thing can do, you'll love it.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I still think this thing is tops in the 4G phone world. Good choice. Sure it has bugs still, but they all do and you should enjoy this phone.

bbtkd

Reaction score
After I seen that version caneled the $2 fee , I upgrade to the Bionic. I should have it soon. I took Avantage of the online deal. I hope all of the bugs are worked out .....lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

You made a great choice, helluva phone.

c.dub

Reaction score
Ive had mine for a couple weeks and REALLY like it. I got a refurbished one from Verizon so the price was right.

Reaction score
Just check the lock sound, if it does not work hurry up and get a replacement. It means the hdmi audio does not work. Also install the 901 update if you can, made an even better update than the 893. Other than that a decent phone. Just wish the fixes had come sooner.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"

Mike8016

Reaction score
Bionic is a great phone. I recommend a extended battery you can last the whole day easily

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
RockHead_Droid

RockHead_Droid

Reaction score
Just check the lock sound, if it does not work hurry up and get a replacement. It means the hdmi audio does not work. Also install the 901 update if you can, made an even better update than the 893. Other than that a decent phone. Just wish the fixes had come sooner.

"But WHY THE RUM?!!"

you mean when you unlock the phone it should make a sound ? If not replace it .....

Al Neri

Reaction score
I have had very few issues with data drops (aside from the outages) and have had it since launch. I am thrilled with the phone. I am just on .893 so hopefully I will get the .901 soon. The camera was fixed with the .893 but I had already purchased camera zoom fx so i still use that as it has many more features.

I am really looking forward to the ICS update since I played with the Nexus. My only concern is that the quick contact widget will be gone with that udate (I am under the impression that it is a GB feature). Does anybody know if there is something similar on ICS?

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
you mean when you unlock the phone it should make a sound ? If not replace it .....

Yeah I'm not completely sure what he meant by that either; however, there are known issues with occasional HDMI audio problems. Very small percentage get this though so I wouldn't worry too hard about it.

blamejake

Reaction score
IMO it's a great phone! I gave my Bionic to my wife when I picked up a GNEX. Given the stable of phones out there, I think the Bionic is the real dark horse and will be 'the one' that, over time, may be the keeper. The Bionic has great radios, is built to last, lets you swap batteries, great screen (for my uses), and the Blur integration is tasteful and useful.

FYI, my wife needed a phone and I was curious about the GNEX. But in my experience (two weeks+ ownership), the build & the radios don't hold a candle to Moto (understandably given Moto's pedigree). Still, I'm giving the GNEX some time to settle in and if there's no joy, well, I'll swap phones with the wife.

Good luck.

woelda3000

Reaction score
Im loving mine its a great phone excellent choice my friend.