i never wanted a fancy phone

summerhof

Reaction score
but here i am, chained to my droid x. i think i'm going to end up with serious neck issues as all i do is play with my phone. i came from one of the old school flip phones. i told myself that with my fake nails i would never be able to use this phone. i was wrong, wrong, wrong. pandora is amazing and i'm on here all the time because there are about a million things i don't know. so, if you know about the coolest app or a way to bypass shazam's monthly charge...let me know.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Froum.
Well if you have questions we have the answers.
Enjoy your stay with us. :)

@Canadroid I don't use Shazam that much but have never been charged when i do or I would have uninstalled it a long time ago.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - anything you need just let us know

Canadroid

Reaction score
Welcome to the Froum.
Well if you have questions we have the answers.
Enjoy your stay with us. :)

@Canadroid I don't use Shazam that much but have never been charged when i do or I would have uninstalled it a long time ago.

Isn't there a monthly limit or something on ID searches for Shazam free?

*Edit: Early onset alzheimer's; I must have grabbed the paid version of Soundhound without ever messing with the free one...*

Re-reading the OP....I think what he's really asking is not something we can help him with? Bypassing a paid version? Lol.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Isn't there a monthly limit or something on ID searches for Shazam free?

*Edit: Early onset alzheimer's; I must have grabbed the paid version of Soundhound without ever messing with the free one...*

Re-reading the OP....I think what he's really asking is not something we can help him with? Bypassing a paid version? Lol.

Yah discussion on paid apps for free is a quick route to a temp or permanent Ban. Sorry OP.