I need to sell my bionic now that i got my GNEX

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Contact a moderator or admin for a site to sell your phone, or try eBay or craigslist. Not supposed to try and sell phones on this site, unless through PM. Good luck, though. :)

Rules.

terigox

Reaction score
Sold mine on eBay for about $300 with the accessories. So losing about $100 (all the accessories) or so since I used my upgrade for it :(

It seemed right as the Nexus came out they were $350+ then it seems like everyone is selling theirs now. Good luck though!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
juggjiggler69

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Not trying to sell it on here i was just saying that i need to sell it now that i got a new phone thats all

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's all good. I'd definitely try eBay though. After buying this I sold my D3 for 200, so I actually made money off of it cause I bought it for 150. There is a dumb sellers fee, though.

OP
juggjiggler69

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I have it on ebay and craigslist,hell i mite just hang on to it also or take it to best buy and get the $300 trade in there offering lol

OP
juggjiggler69

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I had no problems with it after the last update.....but b4 it would drop data signal and stuff then had to reboot 2 or 3 times to get it back wat a joke but works good now