I need the link for the droid 2 official gb

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
So I've read that in this leak on some phones the network doesn't work when flashed.

trook

Reaction score
You have to re activate your phone, mine automatically dialed *228 and promted me.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
Yea I know this but I read some people do this and their phones don't connect to Verizons 3g.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I haven't heard of that at all. If you aren't comfortable with sbfing your phone I wouldn't flash the gingerbread leak...

Snipe_AT

Reaction score
Yeah it doesn't sound like you really want to experiment with your phone.

Just stick with stock, messing with your phone comes with consequences.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
The only reason I'm not comfortable with it is because idk how to do it but I do want the gingerbread.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
This sucked I flashed it and it could not get service at all for the life of it. So I sbfed back to stock.

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
The 3g it had the triangle at the top saying I had no service and the speaker was blown. So I sbfed went from gb to squidly in a matter of 2 hours

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
The 3g it had the triangle at the top saying I had no service and the speaker was blown. So I sbfed went from gb to squidly in a matter of 2 hours

When you get the triangle dial *228 or* 288, listen for your que to hit 1 to activate. Not sure it would help if the speakers blown but there are 2 speakers. The speakerphone by the battery and the speaker towards the top of the screen.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

rmcelroy

Reaction score
when I flashed to GB my speaker was acting up too...

but I was planning on putting Liberty on there, so I went ahead and did the activation (I put the speaker on speakerphone and turned the volume all the way up, and I could barely hear it) it activated, then I flashed Liberty.

when Liberty came it was all good. the speaker worked fine.

Micro23

Reaction score
You guys just need to reboot the phone. On first boot it's a known issue that the speaker volume is insanely low. Both the speaker and the headset get screwed. After one reboot it's back to full volume.

Also you dont even need the volume. Just push activate then wait about 10 seconds type in your last 4 of your social wait a few seconds and it activates. Then reboot and your phone will be fine.

rmcelroy

Reaction score
yea, the low volume didnt stop me from activating...
I have never had to enter my social to activate though, i just hit the activate button, then hit "1" to activate. wait for a couple minutes and:
dancedroid

OP
droid doctor

droid doctor

Reaction score
Well I didn't think of rebooting thanks for the info might flash to gb