1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

i need the droid 3 stock sbf file!

Discussion in 'Droid 3 Hacks' started by jflip2, Dec 25, 2011.

1. jflip2

jflip2 New Member

i recently got my droid 3 into a bootloop and i need the sbf files. it would be awesome if anyone could help me out ive been searching high and low and i cant find the damn files
  2. thinkmega

thinkmega New Member

3. uToTMeH8

uToTMeH8 New Member

This includes everything you need...just extract the folder and click the CLICK HERE to sbf back to stock after you power on your phone while holding M on the keyboard and choose AP fastboot by scrolling down with volume key down & selecting it with volume key up:

Download Link
  4. mark48

mark48 New Member

superuser removal from Droid 3

It appears that the only way to get the Droid 3 back to stock is to sbf my phone (trying to remove superuser after i rooted and unrooted my phone). The link to the sbf files seems to be broken. Can someone please point me to the Droid 3 Fastboot files (5.5.959 and 5.6.890)? Thanks again.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 current (5.5.959) fastboot file

droid 3 sbf

droid 3 sbf download

droid 3 sbf file

droid 3 sbf file download

droid 3 sbf files
droid 3 stock rom
droid 3 stock rom download
droid3 sbf file
motorola droid 3 stock rom
sbf droid 3