i need the bloatware amazon mp3 app

harleyb16

Reaction score
okay, long story short. rooted my phone. got titanium backup. backed up amazon mp3. uninstalled. wont restore. well, it restored data only. for some reason. anyway. im not experienced with rooting.

i used an app xD

can someone plese give me the system app amazon mp3 and explain how to put it back on my phone? so im good to go the next update! super thank you times? ill really appreciate it!

buryboi

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
droidtwoglobalgetrdonedevteam.webs.com
If I had just that apk, I'd link to it, but since I don't, you can get it from This Full Rom

There are two download links there, the top one has the original amazon apk while the beta rom includes the version from the December OTA (assuming it was even updated by the ota)

OP
H

harleyb16

Reaction score
hwo do i go about reinstalling the apk to my phone?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
amazon mp3 app is in the market and I was able to restore everyting after i installed it.

OP
H

harleyb16

Reaction score
amazon mp3 app is in the market and I was able to restore everyting after i installed it.

im a bit confused by your post, the original preinstalled app was restored? did you do this through titanium?

i dont need the app necasarily, i just need it back on my phones system for when gingerbread comes around

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Amazon mp3 is indeed in the market. I am not a user of the amazon mp3 but im sure you can restore everything titanium backup or if amazon mp3 has a log in feature everything should be restored when you log into your account