1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I need someones nandroid "boot" file if you are running Chevy's 1.2 kernel!!

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by BullDroid, Feb 26, 2010.

1. BullDroid

BullDroid New Member

Like the title says all I am looking for is your nandroid backup containing only the "boot" file if you are using ChevyNo1's 1.2ghz kernel! Thank you in advance!!! I need this to see if it cures my problems!
  2. LrdElderon

LrdElderon New Member

umm The boot part of nandroid is the kernel.... so why don't you just get the nandroid copy of the kernel from chevy himself on his forum on alldroid and nandroid restore boot only?

or just get his reguluar image and flash it.. it's not hard. I just don't see why you need one of our copies? if any of us are running it it's the same as you can get yourself from alldroid or whatever he has linked here....
  3. bL33d

bL33d New Member

You can download my rom and just restore boot i use chevy 1250 kernel.
  4. BullDroid

BullDroid New Member

The problem i have is everytime I try and flash using the update.zip method I get boot loops no matter the kernel. Apparently from what I have learned over at Alldroid I am not alone in this matter. Supposedly Pete is working on a fix it has something to do with these new kernels not likeing my phone for some reason. I was asking for a boot img just so i could see if I got same results. Thanks anyways though Chevy already pmed me and said it would break my wifi. I think ill just stick on this 600mhz TheSteve kernel running Pete's 2.1 rom cuz im running smooth right now and wait for an updated kernel. Thanks for the help guys! much appreciated! (forgive my long posts I took an adderall and im very "awake" lol)