I need some help please.

Coots

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why this is happening? Yesterday I installed the JRummy Remix, installed all of my apps etc. and no matter what I do, I can't get this to go away, it's like it is constantly sending out information or whatever. Can someone tell me what this icon is for in my notifications bar, and what it's doing, and if it will be bad for my battery loss. Here is the picture, any help is greatly appreciated.

notifications.jpg

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me why this is happening? Yesterday I installed the JRummy Remix, installed all of my apps etc. and no matter what I do, I can't get this to go away, it's like it is constantly sending out information or whatever. Can someone tell me what this icon is for in my notifications bar, and what it's doing, and if it will be bad for my battery loss. Here is the picture, any help is greatly appreciated.

notifications.jpg

That looks like your GPS being used. Just turn off your GPS if you don't want to use it.

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
TY for the quick response, just kinda wondering which app is using GPS....

ShowTime

Reaction score
When the icon shows up, go to settings>applications>running apps and tell us which ones are running. You might have one that is known to use GPS randomly.

OP
C

Coots

Reaction score
Well I stumbled upon the app that was using it, on accident of course. It was Beautiful Widets, that "USE GPS" option was turned on. Thanks again for your quick responses. I love this board!